6.21.2008

My First Picture Post



My has the time gone by so quickly. I will post a long blogg this Wednesday, but for now I will up-load some pictures from around my village.


The first pic is the entry way to a crusader church built in 1031 A.D. My host family went to visit the church which is about 20 km from our village.


This is the view from the ridge which is overlooking my house. Our village is the smallest village which Peace Corps volunteers are located in. My house is far up the hill, about 2 km from our town school which we have class in two day a week.
Soon I'll post a large blogg which I have been preparing and it didn't load properly on my flash USB drive.




Remember this blog is a reflection of my own personal thoughts and reflections; in no way does it represents the views of the Peace Corps or the United States' government.

No comments: